June 23, 2020
Owensboro , KY 42301
Similar jobs pay $8.60 - $13.63
Job Description Job Description Seeking Mortgage Professionals to join our Owensboro, KY team. If you have keen attention to detail, a willingness to learn, and experience in the Mortgage Industry; we want to talk to you! Please apply now, don't wait!
3 Month contract (Likely to be extended, and the potential to go permanent)
• Responsible for providing a broad variety of administrative, operational and staff support services for an assigned group(s) or manager(s). Actively engaged in exception processing, data entry, record keeping, and/or data maintenance.
• Responsible for ensuring proper application of and compliance with internal and regulatory standards, guidelines, and procedures.
• May perform reviews and evaluations of work quality and productivity standards for assigned product line and/or work area.
• May have the responsibility to review reports, loan files and other policies and procedures to promote quality execution of the loan operations functions and the related transactions that impact the financial statements.
• Primary duties include reviewing mortgage documents to validate information listed on the servicing system for accuracy. If the data is incorrect or missing, data entry is required.
• Must have 6+ months experience in Mortgage
• Strong data entry skills
• Office experience is ideal
Company Description Allow us to introduce ourselves, We're Accounting Principals--a leader in finance and accounting staffing. In fact, since 2010, we've been part of Adecco Group, a Global 500 company and leader in staffing services around the world. But this isn't staffing as usual. We take quite a different approach than most staffing agencies. A people-focused approach. We believe in forming real relationships with both our clients and our candidates. We want to understand the needs on both sides. It's not enough to match a resume to a job opening. We want to find the right balance between skills and requirements, career goals and business objectives, and personality and team culture. That way, everyone wins.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.accountingprincipals.com/privacy-policy/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.