Quality Assurance Supervisor
June 24, 2020
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Performs professional, supervisory work coordinating the actions of a team dedicated to quality review and oversight. Work is performed under broad supervision. Regular discretion is exercised over programs and approximately 5 – 15 subordinate personnel.
Manages team of quality assurance programs and staff.
• Ensures client’s quality expectations of team is achieved
• Works directly with operations management to identify and report quality needs
• Coordinates with training group to ensure compliance with all training issues and forward quality results to improve overall performance.
• Provides regular quality performance results to managers, center operations team, and corporate
Completes and maintains schedules for quality assurance representatives
• Ensures appropriate staffing and ratios are maintained
• Completes and maintains calendar of internal remote monitoring sessions with clients to ensure overlap of accounts does not occur.
• Reviews calls to ensure proper execution of client identified objectives
• Supervises subordinate personnel
OTHER RELATED DUTIES
• Coordinates with training team the development of new programs, new hire classes for existing programs, and/or changes to programs.
• Attends internal calibration sessions to ensure program compliance and balance.
• Assists in the coordination of updates of quality equipment and software programs
• Ensures all reporting requirements are complied with for client, center and corporate.
• Participate in call monitoring/calibration sessions and IT planning meetings.
Minimum Education and Experience:
• An Associate’s Degree (AA) from an accredited university or college; or a High school diploma, GED and 3 years related work experience
• Significant experience (3+) years in a call center environment.
• Some prior supervision experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to monitor and record improvements in performance.
• Ability to provide feedback and demonstrate a variety of coaching methods.
• Ability to write reports, and business correspondence.
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
• Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships.
• Strong attention to detail and some experience in Verification
• Constant sedentary work performed in a climate-controlled call center environment
• Must be able to work in a call center environment
Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled