BN01 - Senior Mortgage Processor
June 23, 2020
BN01 - Senior Mortgage Processor
Our client, one of the top international banks, is currently seeking a Mortgage Data Entry Specialist
These positions are located in Owensboro, KY
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a large global company (listed on the NYSE), work for one of the most financially stable financial institutions within the U.S., work in a fast paced corporate environment
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Hours for these are positions are: 8am – 5pm Monday – Friday
• Responsible for providing a broad variety of administrative, operational and staff support services for an assigned group(s) or manager(s).
• Actively engaged in exception processing, data entry, record keeping, and/or data maintenance.
• Responsible for ensuring proper application of and compliance with internal and regulatory standards, guidelines, and procedures.
• May perform reviews and evaluations of work quality and productivity standards for assigned product line and/or work area.
• May have responsibility to review reports, loan files and other policies and procedures to promote quality execution of the loan operations functions and the related transactions that impact the financial statements.
• May use PC based software packages for word processing, spread sheets, etc.
• Primary duties include reviewing mortgage documents to validate information listed on the servicing system for accuracy.
• If the data is incorrect or missing, data entry is required.
• Working Exceptions Loans through automatic applications/servicing system.
• Will be navigating through 3 different monitors and confirming values listed on mortgage documents are correct.
• High school diploma
• Mortgage experience
• Proficient data entry skills
**Important information : This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you may use the “Apply Now” button below to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (Anne , at email@example.com ) or call at 612-214-3437 however your resume may be received via the “ Submit Resume ” button included within**
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: www.kellyservices.com .
Kelly Services® is a U.S.-based Fortune 500 company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world.
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly , we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Job Reference #:
Banking/ Real Estate/Mortgage Professionals
Starting at $16.34 USD Per Hour
Banking and Consumer Lending
% of Travel:
First Shift (Day)