Internal Medicine Physician Needed in KY
June 22, 2020
JOB-2639844: An exciting internal medicine physician opportunity is now available at a an established primary care group with multiple clinic locations. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm. This position is all outpatient, as there is a hospitalist program. Obstetrics and emergency department work will not be required.The incoming physician can expect to see 20 to 25 patients per day on average. Teaching opportunities will be available if interested. They welcome physicians that are board certified or board eligible. The ideal candidate will be a physician who likes to work in a collegial environment and looking for rural medicine. Final-year residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary with incentives/bonuses, and monthly residency stipends. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, student loan repayment assistance, malpractice with tail coverage, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, 6 weeks of PTO, CME stipend, multiple retirement plan options, and relocation assistance.
The city of Owensboro is strategically located on the southern banks of the Ohio River, which provides a majestic backdrop to the Downtown Revitalization initiative and Riverfront Master Plan. It is also the 4th largest city by population in Kentucky.
At CompHealth you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Roger McKenzie directly at 203.663.9408 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org . Refer to job number 2639844.
• Up to $25K per year in student loan repayment
• Malpractice with tail coverage
• Large and established hospital group
• Monday through Friday
• 100% outpatient with a hospitalist program
• All state-of-the-art equipment
• Teaching opportunities will be available
• Looking for candidates who want rural medicine
• Our services are free for you
• We help negotiate your salary and contract
• We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
• Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
• Experienced support teams take care of every detail