Business Ops Analyst 3
June 24, 2020
Submission for the position: Business Ops Analyst 3 - (Job Number: 200011136) https://usbank.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=200011136&lang=en Business Ops Analyst 3
Responsible for defining and performing systems analysis and development tasks to improve workflow and operating efficiency. Makes recommendations to standardize procedures and processes and to introduce new technology or improve existing technology. Analyzes costs of existing operations and prepares a cost/benefit analysis of recommended changes.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Five to eight years of related experience
- General knowledge of policies, plans, procedures, products and regulatory requirements for assigned business unit
- Ability to conduct an analysis of a business need, including scheduling meetings, planning agendas and conferring with business line leaders
- Thorough understanding of project management and testing methodology and procedures
- Ability to develop test schedules, review testing plans, track test issues and report on test results
- Strong analytical and forecasting skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to work as part of a project team
- Excellent verbal and written presentation and communication skills
- Excellent computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications Business Ops Analysis Kentucky-KY-Owensboro Wisconsin-WI-Oshkosh 1st - Daytime Business Ops Analysis Job Type: Wisconsin-WI-Oshkosh $1st - Daytime Job Level: 40 Travel: true'