Servicing Support Associate 1
June 24, 2020
Submission for the position: Servicing Support Associate 1 - (Job Number: 200011563) https://usbank.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=200011563&lang=en Servicing Support Associate 1
Responsible for providing a broad variety of administrative, operational and staff support services for an assigned group(s) or manager(s). Actively engaged in report, writing, tracking and compiling; data entry, record keeping, and data maintenance. Responsible for ensuring proper application of and compliance with internal and regulatory standards, guidelines, and procedures. May perform reviews and evaluations of work quality and productivity standards for assigned product line and/or work area. May have responsibility to review and finalize loan modifications, documentation and other policies and procedures to promote quality execution of the loan workout process. May be responsible for overseeing the decentralized vendor management unit within the loan workout department. Uses PC based software packages for word processing, graphics, spread sheets, etc. Specified job duties may vary by area.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Six months to two years of experience in administrative support activities
- Good verbal, grammatical and written communication skills
- Well-developed reading, writing, and mathematical skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to interpret data
- Proficient PC skills, especially Microsoft Office applications and graphics
- Demonstrated administrative skills and acute attention to detail
Collections Kentucky-KY-Owensboro 1st - Daytime Collections $1st - Daytime No Job Level: 40 Travel: true'