Family Practice Physician Needed in KY
June 23, 2020
JOB-2639838: A family practice physician opportunity is now available at an established primary care group with multiple clinic locations in Kentucky. This position is available because of growth and they continue to grow. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm with minimal call. Obstetrics and emergency department work will not required. The incoming physician can expect to see 20 to 25 patients per day on average. This group has many physicians including a strong hospitalist group and excellent specialty support, covering nearly all areas and specialties with the exceptions of burns and transplant. Teaching opportunities will als be available. They welcome physicians that are board certified or board eligible. The ideal candidate will be a physician who likes to work in a collegial environment and looking for rural medicine. Final-year residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary with incentives/bonuses, and monthly residency stipends. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, student loan repayment assistance, malpractice with tail coverage, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, 6 weeks of PTO, CME stipend, multiple retirement plan options, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in 1 of the largest cities in Kentucky. You will enjoy the newly revitalized downtown, the friendly atmosphere, low crime rate, low cost of living, and a wide variety of housing options.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Roger McKenzie directly at 203.663.9408 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org . Refer to job number 2639838.
• Up to $25K per year in student loan repayment
• Large group with hospitalists
• Position is all outpatient
• Join a primary care practice
• Work Monday through Friday with minimal call
• Average 20 to 25 patients per day
• All state-of-the-art equipment
• Teaching opportunities will be available
• Our services are free for you
• We help negotiate your salary and contract
• We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
• Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
• Experienced support teams take care of every detail