Family Practice Faculty Physician Needed in KY
June 22, 2020
JOB-2639847: An exciting family practice faculty physician opportunity is now available with a university affiliated residency program. Program faculty will have an academic appointment from the university. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm. This position is all outpatient, as there is a hospitalist program. The incoming physician can expect to see 20 to 25 patients per day on average. Come work at a brand new clinic with exam rooms and classrooms. The ideal candidate will have experience or a high passion for teaching.
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary with incentives/bonuses. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, student loan repayment assistance, malpractice with tail coverage, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, 6 weeks of PTO, CME stipend, multiple retirement plan options, and relocation assistance.
The city of Owensboro is strategically located on the southern banks of the Ohio River, which provides a majestic backdrop to the Downtown Revitalization initiative and Riverfront Master Plan. It is also the 4th largest city by population in Kentucky.
At CompHealth you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Roger McKenzie directly at 203.663.9408 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org . Refer to job number 2639847.
• Up to $25K per year in student loan repayment
• Malpractice with tail coverage
• Faculty position
• Residency program affiliated with a university
• 100% outpatient with a hospitalist program
• Work Monday through Friday
• All state-of-the-art equipment
• Must be board certified
• Our services are free for you
• We help negotiate your salary and contract
• We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
• Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
• Experienced support teams take care of every detail