Licensed Practical Nurse
June 18, 2020
Full-Time Job Description
We are currently seeking an experienced Licensed Practical Nurse with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate provides for his or her patients and exceeding expectations. As an LPN you will be responsible for monitoring patients, performing routine checks and assisting doctors and nurses.
To be successful as an LPN you should be able to take direction and work well in stressful situations. A good LPN has great observational skills and empathy for patients while remaining professional.
• Monitor patients throughout their treatment.
• Perform routine checks of patients' vital signs.
• Ensure that patients take their medication.
• Assist doctors and registered nurses.
• Liaise with patients' families.
• Completed LPN license program.
• Ability to work flexible hours.
• Empathy for patients.
• Ability to take instructions from doctors and nurses.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
We are currently seeking an experienced Licensed Practical Nurse with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment., * Completed LPN license program. * Ability to work flexible hours. * Empathy for patients. * Ability to take instructions from doctors and nurses. * Excellent interpersonal skills. At least 1 year experience. $25-$40 per HOUR