RN / LPN
June 18, 2020
Full-Time At Signature Healthcare, you wont just build an amazing nursing career, youll build relationships with the patients you care for. Youll share in their lives and theyll share in yours each and every day. Its a career with purpose and its waiting for you right now.
Registered Nurses (RNs) / Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs)
· Registered Nurse / Licensed Practical Nurse with current state license
· Current/active CPR certification
· Excellent technical, assessment, and documentation skills
· Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity
As an RN or LPN at Signature Healthcare, you will supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants in accordance with current Federal, State and Local standards, guidelines and regulations to maintain the highest degree of quality care at all times.
If youre ready to build a nursing career with purpose, were ready to talk about your future at Signature Healthcare.
About Signature Healthcare:
Signature HealthCARE (SHC) is an industry leader in post-acute, long term care and rehabilitation services. We operate over 115 locations across 10 states employing over 17,000 Stakeholders (our thoughtful and loving employees).
We strive to be pioneers in total rewards to ensure that we can attract the very best talent. We offer all of the expected health and wellness benefits, but we are proud to go beyond the usual including FREE single coverage medical!
Signature Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
Job Type: Full-time
• LPN (Required)
• Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)