Fine Jewelry Sales Associate
June 21, 2020
Fine Jewelry Sales Associate
Nick T. Arnold Jewelers
Owensboro, KY 42301
Professional Jewelry Sales Consultant
Nick T. Arnold Jewelers is growing! We are looking to expand our sales team. If you want to be a part of a high-performance team of professionals, join us! We are looking for both full-time and part-time positions. We are the premier location for fine jewelry, custom and repair. We pride ourselves on our commitment to our customers. Be a part of our success and join our team.
What We're Looking For
Are you driven to excellence? Are you happiest when you are making others happy? Do you want to learn more about the finest gems and jewelry, and how they celebrate everything that is good in our world? Then being a Nick T. Arnold’s Professional Sales Consultant just might be your calling!
Jewelry experience is a strong plus but not required. Just a willingness to learn and an eagerness to thrive in the rewarding world of fine jewelry. Must be able to work a flexible schedule including Saturdays and some holidays.
Our ideal candidate will be:
• Self-motivated and driven to succeed
• Personally accountable
• Team player
• Passionate about learning new skills
• Love meeting and engaging new people with outstanding communication skills—both written and verbal
• Know that goals are made to be shattered
• Customer centric
• Get a natural high when you exceed expectations
If you want to wake up energized every day because you have a career that challenges and excites you in a growing family business, throw your hat in the ring and let's talk. We offer a competitive hourly rate and benefits including health care (available to full-time team members only).
Nick T. Arnold's provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Nick T. Arnolds complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Send your resume and cover letter telling us why you are interested.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
• Employee Discount
• Flexible Spending Account
• Health Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Day Shift
• Store Discounts
• One location
Hours per week:
• Store Manager
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
• Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
• People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
• Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
• Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
• Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
• High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
• Only full-time employees eligible