Driver - Relief Schedule GeoBox - CDL A Required
June 15, 2020
CLICK HERE to view our Driver Job Preview Video
Position fills in for delivery drivers who are not available for their shifts (due to vacation, illness, etc.). Routes for the relief driver typically change day to day. Position delivers products to stores on an established or contingency route or via dynamic dispatch to customers including convenience and gas stores, small supermarkets, drug stores, across a wide variety of weather conditions. Drives the delivery vehicle to a location, unloads and brings products into the store. Is responsible for ongoing rotating and stocking of products on store shelves, displays, vending equipment, and in coolers. Builds small displays and sets up promotional materials such as pricing signs and banners. Generates invoices and is responsible for daily settlement of cash and charges. Has frequent interaction with store management.
This position is labor intensive, requires lifting, loading and pushing/pulling cases ranging from 20-45 pounds per case repeatedly during work hours. It also requires reaching, squatting, and bending while delivering and merchandising products in the store.
• Deliver products and execute all promotions
• Service all scheduled customers by the end of shift
• Merchandise all accounts to local standards
• Follow DOT regulations
• Establish positive working relationships with primary contact at each account
• Regular, reliable, predictable attendance
• 21 years or older
• High School Diploma or GED
• Valid CDL or Valid CDL Permit
• Must submit to a drug screen
• Pass the physical capabilities test (if applicable)Pass the required background checks
• Pass DOT physical and DOT Road Test
• Operating trucks requiring a CDL license (e.g., performing basic functions like driving forwards, driving backwards, maneuvering in tight spaces, etc.)
• Merchandising products (e.g., filling shelves, building displays, making products look attractive on shelves, rotating product, cleaning shelves, or eliminating out of stocks and out of date products, etc.)
• Operating equipment (e.g., pallet jacks, hand trucks, breakdowns, etc.)
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy .
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.