Data Entry Operator/Office Clerk
June 16, 2020
Owensboro , KY
Similar jobs pay $8.60 - $13.63
Job Description Job Description Performs routine clerical or job data entry functions within mortgage operations or servicing departments. Sorts and files correspondence, loan documents and other records in alphabetic or numerical order or according to a specific loan. Retrieves archived files. Processes paperwork, gathers and verifies data and transfers data into a standard format. Generates correspondence and routine reports, answers incoming telephone calls, responds to routine customer inquiries, and performs a variety of clerical duties.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Three to four years of experience in clerical activities
• Good reading, writing and mathematical skills
• Basic knowledge of personal computers and other office equipment
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Strong ability to collect and organize information
Company Description At Pyramid Consulting, Inc. We Find Hidden Talent. Pyramid Consulting provides rewarding career opportunities for Business Professionals and enables our Clients to compete and win in today’s technology-driven global markets. Founded in 1996 and headquartered in Atlanta, GA, Pyramid supports our Client partners around the world, including the United States, Canada, United Kingdom*, European Union* and India* through a combination of local offices and global delivery.