Sales Representative KY
June 16, 2020
Owensboro , KY
Similar jobs pay $20.31 - $26.70
Job Description Job Description Earn $100,000.00 + in Commission selling cutting edge medical technology!!
Regenative is proud to introduce ProText & CoreText our Whartons Jelly products, and Amniotext our line of Amniotic tissue allografts. Both our Amniotic products and our Whartons Jelly product have Q Codes .
Our Whartons Jelly product is one of a kind, with the first and only Q Code assigned to any company in the Whartons Jelly market.
The duties would include but may not be limited to educating Pain Management clinics, Surgery Centers, Orthopedic Offices, Primary Care offices, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Hospitals, and Wound Care Clinics, on the regenerative effects of our Products.
These products, previously only available to those with upper income, are becoming available to everyone. This will change the entire field of Regenerative Medicine from a cash market to main stream medicine very quickly. Patients have been waiting for years for these treatments to be covered by insurance. The demand for this type of product is extraordinary. We must ramp up quickly! We are looking for motivated and energetic people to carry our message to as many medical providers as quickly as possible. Our Sales Reps should be able to engage with multiple Doctors per day. You will make a great commission from each product you sell. Our company will provide training and support to educate and introduce our products. We will provide consultation, or training to the Doctors on how to sell more of these treatments in their practice. We will also show them how they can market to past patients and to the general public to help more people and generate more income for the practice. The more people they help, the more you earn.
These are new products to mainstream medicine. Regenerative Medicine is one of the most rapidly growing segments of medicine with virgin territory everywhere.
Previous/Current Medical Sales Experience or existing Provider Clinic Customers are a plus.
This is a base salary position . However, you do start off as a 1099 trial period.
How it works is...
You start as a 1099 (15% commission). Your goal is to reach $30,000 within a months time frame. For some people this takes 2-3 weeks. For others it takes 2-3 months.
To give you more of an idea...
Our products average at $775 a vial. Our customers are currently placing orders ranging from $5,000 - $12,000. That is each clinic ordering roughly every 3-4 weeks. This goal is not unreachable - we DO NOT want you to fail.
ALSO, that is what they are currently ordering...
Regenative Labs has just been granted a QCode meaning starting July 1st doctors can start filing our Wharton's Jelly products under insurance! This will open up a whole new bracket of patients for them to order products for - hence why we are looking to hire hundreds of sales reps all over the United States!
Now, when you do reach that $30,000 goal, that is when you would transition to a W2 Salary ($50,000) + 10% commission + full paid for premium benefits.
Salary: $50,000.00 to $150,000.00/year
or/spd sales: 1 year (Preferred)
post-collegiate: 1 year (Preferred)
management: 1 year (Preferred)
sales: 1 year (Preferred)
medical sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location :
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Meet or exceed sales objectives set by management
- Learn and master product offerings and manufacturing capabilities
- Establish long-term relationships with the customers and match our capabilities with customer needs
- Identify key contacts and decision makers to maximize the benefits from customer visits
- Develop a customer-specific account management approach, identifying new business and growth opportunities
- Aggressively work to develop customer retention and new customer acquisition strategies
- Work with the Product Managers to identify new opportunities and generate leads
- Provide input into the development of new marketing strategies and ideas
- Maintain competitive market knowledge including products and markets
- Collect feedback from the customers regarding potential new products and communicate this to the appropriate personnel internally
- Provide accurate analysis about current sales performance and market trends for the territory
- Collect information on competitors in the region
- Proactively use all available internal sales support and marketing resources to drive sales
- Attend trade shows in coordination with the Marketing Department
The Ideal candidate will also possess the following knowledge/skills:
- Effective selling including closing the deals
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Networking, negotiating and interpersonal skills
- General business skills including: time management, organization and planning, decision making, problem resolution, etc.
- Computer literacy including MS word, Excel, PowerPoint, on-line databases
Education and/or Experience :
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in a Life Science industry
- Sales experience in the Health field
- College education preferably in a Life Science major
Travel Requirement : Some