Board Certified Behavior Analyst
June 13, 2020
Owensboro , KY
Similar jobs pay $8.60 - $13.63
Job Description Job Description Company Description
TheraTree's Mission & Purpose
TheraTree’s purpose is to support the whole child: mind, body and spirit.
Our therapeutic services treat:
• Minds by sprouting learning and strategies for life.
• Bodies by cultivating strong, agile muscles and motor skills.
• Spirits by planting the seeds of happiness and confidence to flourish.
TheraTree, LLC is looking for an exemplary Board Certified Behavior Analyst to work with the pediatric population in the outpatient, school, and home health settings. The BCBA completes functional behavior Assessments (FBAs), creates behavior intervention plans (BIPs), completes documentation/paperwork required by company and insurances, parent training, implements behavior programs to facilitate increased independence currently inhibited by behavior. Responsibilities may include supervision of BCaBA, RBT’s, and conduct staff trainings and workshops.
• Complete Functional Behavior Assessments (FBAs)
• Creates Behavior Intervention Plans (BIPs)
• Works with other members of the rehabilitation team to develop programs and activities consistent with the needs and capabilities of each client.
• Instructs clients, families, and other caregivers in the skills and techniques of the BIPs.
• Maintains appropriate and timely documentation for all clients treated.
• Attends and contributes to required meetings.
• Ensures that clients and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere which recognizes the individual's’ needs and rights.
• Maintain client caseload schedule.
• Compete various paperwork required by insurance companies.
• Graduate of an accredited Behavior Program.
• BCBA Credential.
• Licensed in the state of Kentucky to provide behavioral services.
• Must have and maintain current CPR certification and first aid
• Must maintain up to date Immunizations including documentation of TB skin test.
• Must have a valid driver's license.
• Pass background check.
1.Mobility, standing, pushing, pulling, reaching, bending, walking, heavy lifting, fine hand coordination, ability to hear, ability to read and write, ability to detect odors, and ability to remain calm under stress.
2. Hearing (corrected) adequate for oral/aural communication with patients, staff, family, visitors, etc.
3. Vision (corrected) adequate for reading.
4. Intelligible speech, language, and cognitive skills.
5. Sitting, standing, and walking required throughout the day.
6. Job duties sometimes require climbing stairs, kneeling, twisting, bending; on occasion, crouching, crawling and reaching overhead.
7. Must be able to demonstrate any appropriate exercise and activities to patients / caregivers.
8. Work in a fast-paced clinical environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer offering the right candidate a unique opportunity to learn, grow, and remain passionate about working with pediatrics. We also offer a comprehensive benefits plans, include a retirement plan with employer match. Professional development opportunities and support also offered, in the applicable field to support our therapists in their continuing education and growth.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resume and cover letter.