Job Purpose Statement To serve guests quality products in a fast friendly, quick service. Assist other sales representatives as needed. Job Functions • Smile and greet guests and request order immediately upon arrival.
• Take orders and enter them into the point of sales terminal accurately.
• Suggestive sell and answer menu questions.
• Collect money and provide accurate change.
• Assemble orders, including condiments and other service items needed or requested.
• Ensure that guests receive only quality products.
• Thank guests and invite them to return.
• Serve guests within designated service time.
• Keep sales area clean, organized and stocked.
• Clean and stock beverage bar.
• Clean dining room tables and seating.
• Clean and stock restrooms.
• Sweep and mop dining room and restroom floors frequently. Clean up spills immediately.
• Assist other sales representatives as needed.
• Maintain a cooperative, harmonious working relationship with management and fellow team members.
• Ensure personal appearance meets company standard and displays professionalism at all times.
• Recognize and adhere to all sanitation, safety, and security policies and procedures to ensure a safe environment for all.
• Perform other tasks as directed by management and at all times represent Boddie-Noell Enterprises, Inc. as a professional in every aspect of performance.