Job Purpose To prepare fresh, hot, quality biscuits according to company recipes, procedures and standards with strict adherence to safe food handling procedures. Assist other food production personnel as needed. Job Functions • Prepare and bake biscuits according to company recipes and procedures.
• Prepare biscuits to meet business demands without over producing.
• Clean cooking utensils, pots, pans, equipment and floors.
• Assist other food production personnel as needed.
• Maintain a cooperative, harmonious working relationship with management and fellow team members.
• Ensure personal appearance meets company standard and displays professionalism at all times.
• Recognize and adhere to all sanitation, safety, and security policies and procedures to provide a safe environment for all.
• Perform other tasks as directed by management and at all times represent Boddie-Noell Enterprises, Inc. as a professional in every aspect of performance.